Re: draft minutes from Chicago meeting

>Phil,
>
>So you propose only supporting the small directory environments?

Not at all.  But I fail to understand what the size of a directory
deployment, be it single server, distributed, or replicated servers has to
do with mandating a server-side SASL authentication mechanism primarily for
use by clients - I'm sure someone will explain.  Maybe this view is a bit
simplistic, but, in my opinion, some of the debate taking place has merely
been putting hurdles in the way of progress on this topic.

This is difinitely my final comment!

Regards, Phil