RE: draft minutes from Chicago meeting

I like the idea of separating clients into the general user category and
the "administrative" user category, with associated additional
capabilities.  I appreciate the efforts in designing and deploying a
basic functional client, which in most environments (mine included) will
be the largest installed base.  And, I look forward to seeing the
solution set for the Admin user evolve.

Sandi