RE: draft minutes from Chicago meeting

Tthis was also my (possibly misinformed) interpretation as well.  While
I applaud the evolution of security in LDAP, I am still concerned about
my operational requirement to restrict access rights to information
(both user and operation) by roles.

Specifically, I will need to have (remote) ability to manage data by an
administrator (navigational context, DSA credentials, user data) and,
have separation for the modification (again remotely) for audit
information by an authorized agent.

I would really like to see the TLS functionality supported, and, the
authentication for role-based access controls included.

Sandi