Re: draft minutes from Chicago meeting

At 09:46 PM 9/25/98 -0500, Mark Wahl wrote:

>Minutes for LDAPEXT Meeting at Chicago IETF
>Reported by Mark Wahl

[snip]
>9. Signed Operations
>
>The Signed Operations draft was not discussed as the authors were not
>present.  Some comments were that it needed better clarification of
>purpose and a less generic title.

Apologies for my inability to attend the WG meeting.  I added clarifying
text in the introduction that I believe should help explain the purpose of
the draft.  Any suggestions as to a "less generic title" will be warmly
received.  The current title is: "Signed Directory Operations Using
S/MIME".  If I receive some suggested alterations to the title, I can post
them to the list.  I posted an updated draft here last week.  I'll post it
the ID folks when I get an approved title.

Bruce
Bruce Greenblatt              bruceg@innetix.com
http://www.innetix.com/~bruceg