Re: Authentication Methods for LDAP - last call

> I propose a lunch meeting on Tuesday -- meet 11:30 by the IETF
> registration desk.  We'll see if there isn't a way to create a unified
> front on the authentication issue from the apps area.  Without a unified
> apps area, there is no chance of getting any new security proposal on the
> standards track.  I suspect this will also be discussed at the apparea
> meeting.

Yes, a good idea. I'm not going to be there unfortunately (prior-planned
family vacation), but RLBob has told me he'll be attending.

I'm curious about the Apps Area Open Mtg -- sounds like a good idea -- is
there an agenda (i.e. the written down kind, tho personal ones may be
innaresting too ;)

thanks,

Jeff