Re: Objections to draft-ietf-ldapext-psearch-01.txt

My comments below are preceded by SAI> for Scott Isaacson

Scott A. Isaacson
Corporate Architect
Novell Inc., M/S PRV-C-121
122 E 1700 S, Provo, UT 84606
voice: (801) 861-7366, (800) 453-1267 x17366
fax: (801) 861-2517
email: sisaacson@novell.com
web: http://www.novell.com

Scott Isaacson