RE: Authentication Methods for LDAP - last call

You're right. I can't believe I said it. What I _meant_ to say is that they
are _not_ "active intermediary attacks". A rogue server, to which you have
been attracted or lured by a bogus URL in email or promises of useful
information, can perform the chosen plaintext attack. I don't call such a
server an "active intermediary".

Paul