RE: Authentication Methods for LDAP - last call

I agree with John - this seems like a reasonable compromise.

I do have one additional question/request for clarification:
	What impact will Steve Kille's proposal for an X.509-based
	SASL mechanism have on the current document - namely
	Section 9?

Also, for those of us that are interested in the use of Certificate based
authentication, is it appropriate to consider drafting
Certificate processing rules in support of the access control
function?  I volunteer to help spearhead such an effort if there
is sufficient interest.

Cheers,
Steve Lloyd
Entrust Technologies