Re: Authentication Methods for LDAP - last call

I approve of adding text similar to what you propose, but it is too
restrictive to say that implementations MUST NOT use simple bind.  It is
okay to use simple bind in conjunction with TLS, isn't it?

--
Mark Smith
Directory Architect / Netscape Communications Corp.