RE: LDAP extension draft for GSSAPI protection of session data

Jonathan,

Is it your expectation that there will be numerous changes during the LDAP
"session" of the GSSAPI parameters?  I'd have thought that once the
encryption parameters were set up, then they'd stay the same for the life of
the session.  If this is the case a multi-stage Bind using SASL seems likely
to accomplish almost all of what you're trying to do.

Bruce