Re: RE: Updated version of "X.509 Authentication SASL Mechanism

Alan,

Like you,  I am a strong believer in use of X.500 to
provide directory infrastructure.

However, I believe that security features such as the one I
am proposing do not rely on X.500.   I think that this type
of security is highly desirable for LDAP applications, and
should be progressed.

Steve