Try It Before You Join.....

Have your downline built BEFORE you spend any money!!!

There are a number of important factors that increased the chances of
any networker becoming successful.  Initiallly the most important of these
is the momentum and excitement of actively sponsoring new members.

How would you like to know that you have an existing downline and team
in place to continue to help you develop a network BEFORE you ever sign
up or spend a penny?

With the Post Launch 1 you can!!!!

A Post Launch is similar to a pre-launch with two main differences.  A
Post Launch places a large group of excited individuals into an ESTABLISHED
marketing program instead of a marketing plan that may only be testing
the waters(80% of new MLMs go defunct in the first year of business.)
Secondly, our program uses a new and unique TEAM concept to help you
build a network.

There is absolutely no risk to get involved and no cost to join Post
Launch 1.

For more information, please call 415-221-2804 and leave your email
address. what it's all about.

Sincerely,

Ben T. Tsuchimoto

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE AND POTENTIALLY A LOT TO GAIN!!!