Re: X.509 SASL Mechanism

Having heard no strong objections to Steve's proposal, we
will add this work item to our charter. This does seem like
the right group to do this kind of work.

Mark will revise the charter and send it out for approval to
the list in the next few days. Barring any objections, we'll
then send it to the ADs to make sure they approve.
       -- Tim