RE: ACL Policy should be a property of the partition of namespace ...

	Absolutely agree with Colin..If all the X.500 ACI is too hard
for some then profile it down - not mess the system up.  In addition
one thing that must be considered is that Users may log onto different
DSAs and expect to be mutually authenticated when their entry (with
their password) is in another DSA and then use the ACI applied to such
authentication. The LDAP approach to this is to replicate every Users
entry to everywhere (which is a BROKEN concept) but if one adds
different AC regimes to this which have to be replicated or tested by
other DSAs  --  its unworkable as well... ie.  It will be the end of
LDAP..

	regards alan