Re: Signed Directory Operations <draft-ietf-ldapext-sigops>

 > Please publish this draft in the LDAP Extensions Working Group Area...  It
 > is an integration of my previous personal contribution
 > (http://info.internet.isi.edu:80/in-drafts/files/draft-greenblatt-signed-dir
 > ops-00.txt) and Pat Richard's draft (which can be found on his home page at
 > http://www.xcert.com/~patr/draft-ietf-ldapext-sigops-00.txt).  Pat has told
 > me that he has some comments to pass along, so I don't expect this revision
 > to be around for too long, so get your comments in early!!!

Bruce,

FYI:  Due to the minor filename change, I've corrected and changed
the version number from "-01" to "-00" on <draft-ietf-ldapext-sigops>
Therefore, the most current draft now is "-00"

Please contact me directly at <cclark@ietf.org> if you or anyone
have any question/concern about any drafts.

Thanks,

Cynthia
Cynthia Clark, IETF Internet-Drafts Administrator
E-mail Address preference:  <cclark@ietf.org>