Can attributes contain attributes as pointers to higherlevel

Can someone clarify this to me ....

The LDAP info is stored as a tree structure but I have am a bit confused
if I could store things in an inverted tree kind of structure and still
retrieve the information. For example:
	Say, I have a company, which has a lot of employees in it.
	Each employee has an attribute, which is his address (containing street,
zip, ....)
	so far so good.
	1. If this employee have a personal address book (distribution list)
		which has a list of addresses. How do I store it, as pointers to
		other employees' addresses? Or just a list?
		Further, how do I make this address book invisible to others
		i.e. make sure that the distribution list is visible only to that employee
		and inaccessible to others
	2. If each address belongs to a type (say home, work) and I want to have a
tree
		containing all home addresses and all work addresses i.e.
			an Address belongs to one Type
			a  Type can have 1 or many Addresses
	   How do I represent both the Employee and the Type in the LDAP accessible
format?
Sorry, about this long convoluted question. But, I would appreciate it if
someone could
clarify.

TIA
-sevenkat