RE: Global Directory System Backbones

Harald I percieve that global root systems will develop based on
vertical markets (white pages, finance, defence , retail etc and that as
commercial and operational interests collide or collaborate - then
technical and commercial arrangements will be made.

I dont think my doc is rocket science - from an engineering point of
view - its like engines on aeroplanes - things just have to be that way
- today.

regards alan