RE: Search over referrals (Re: LAST CALL: draft-ietf-ldapext-ref erral-00.txt)

	Yes but favoring these means you get a limited system thats full
of system and information vaguaries.
	Using the others you get a directory service that has
controlable system access, server to server replication, distribution
and chaining and the ability to have domain based access controls +
binary data facilities (certs and images), component maching, correct
use of labels and contexts, efficient protocols, efficient multi server
navigation, AND lots lots more - with less code.

	It all depends what you want to build - and why.

	(sorry I could not resist either) Alan