RE: Search over referrals (Re: LAST CALL: draft-ietf-ldapext-ref erral-00.txt)

Just for status, I think that the CIP specifications are out for IETF
last call, having completed working group last call.  The CIP protocol
and architecture specifications are standards track, while the index
object specifications are currently regarded as experimental.  Feel free
to correct me if I've got this wrong!

Bruce