Subject: draft-ietf-madman-dsa-mib-1-04.txt
Author:  Steve Kille [SMTP:S.Kille@isode.com]  at DISAHUB
Date:    3/20/98 9:09 AM

Folks,

The work on core MADMAN MIB and Mail is put to bed.

The directory MIB, the latest draft of which includes LDAP support,
has now expired.   Glenn and I think it is wonderful and important.

Does anyone else care??  If you like/want this spec shout loud and cc:
Harald.  Ideally please give input to the spec.  If you don't care,
don't bother, and we will consign it to the protocol graveyard.

Steve Kille