RE: LAST CALL: draft-ietf-asid-ldapv3-simplepaged-02.txt

This one's easy.  Ed doesn't think that paging is a good idea.  It's an
optional extension.  He shouldn't implement it.  Other people that do like
paging should.  Am I missing something?

Bruce

Bruce Greenblatt              bruceg@innetix.com
http://www.innetix.com/~bruceg