CEN/ISSS/WS-DIR

Hi folks,

If you are on several mailing lists, you may get this in multiple
copies. You only need to read one of them.

On the 24th this month the the ISSS, including the ISSS/Directory
Workshop  (ISSS/WG-DIR) will be launched. ISSS/WG-DIR is a sucessor of
the previous EWOS/EG DIR and we have maintained continuity during the
switch-over.

You can get more information on our work by visiting:

http://www.cenorm.be/isss/workshop/DIR/welcome.htm

These pages includes directory schema defintions considered of general
use and already applied at several places.

Please note, that anyone can participate independent of nationality and
country of residence.

These pages will be used very dynamicly to continiously present the
results of our work. Consider the pages as a very first edition.

Happy reading. Please return any comments to me.

Erik Andersen,
Fischer & Lorenz
Denmark
era@fl.dk