Re: LAST CALL: draft-ietf-asid-ldapv3-dynamic-07.txt

This last call has completed. Only one comment was
received, that from David Chadwick about there being
a need for an X.500 DAP solution for dynamic directories.
It was agreed that this topic should be addressed in a
subsequent separate document.

So, I will now send the dynamic directories document
forward through Harald to the IESG. Thanks!
         -- Tim