Re: Access Control document

David J Woolley wrote:

> I'm pretty sure that, like most non-IETF standards, it is only
> available for money.

I remember from a previous
"let's just use the existing ITU standard for this" exercise (TUBA)
that "special permission" was obtained from ISO/ITU to publish
specification excerpts on the 'net (and hence make them freely available).

> cost of a development project; I would certainly hope that Netscape
> has copies.

Indeed. However, people working for less supremely well organized
companies might also like to read the specification (eg customers).