Re: LAST CALL: draft-ietf-asid-ldapv3-dynamic-07.txt

> Date:          Wed, 28 Jan 1998 12:45:56 -0800
> From:          Tim Howes <howes@netscape.com>
> To:            ietf-ldapext@netscape.com
> Cc:            Mark Wahl <m.wahl@critical-angle.com>
> Subject:       LAST CALL: draft-ietf-asid-ldapv3-dynamic-07.txt

> The purpose of this message is to initiate the LDAPEXT
> working group last call on the LDAPv3 dynamic entries
> extension.
>
> WHAT DOCUMENT?
>
> The dynamic directories document up for last call is:
>
>         draft-ietf-asid-ldapv3-dynamic-07.txt
>
> WHAT IS A LAST CALL FOR?
>
> The purpose of the working group last call is to ensure
> that the working group has reached consensus on the
> documents, believes that all the known outstanding issues
> have been addressed, and is ready to put the documents
> forward for proposed standard status.
>
> During the last call, any comments on the documents are
> collected and discussed on the mailing list.

Just a placeholder to say that my previous comments on having a DAP
solution for dynamic directories  needs to be addressed either in
this document or in a separate one. So please consider this a formal
comment on the last call.
David
David Chadwick
IT Institute, University of Salford, Salford M5 4WT
Tel +44 161 295 5351  Fax +44 161 745 8169
Mobile +44 370 957 287
Email D.W.Chadwick@iti.salford.ac.uk
Home Page  http://www.salford.ac.uk/its024/chadwick.htm
Understanding X.500  http://www.salford.ac.uk/its024/X500.htm