Re: Fwd: KerberosId/UserID/access-id

How much does this differ from the way the BNF has been reworked? I guess we need to change kerberosID to u, but is the current format workable?

Jim

>>> Ellen Stokes <stokes@austin.ibm.com> 4/12/00 10:07:21 PM >>>
Here's Kurt's proposal on aligning KerberosID in access control model spec
with the authmeth spec.

So have at it for discussion on the mailing list - this will be an agenda item
for the April 18 conference call.

By the way, I'm sending this to the new mailing list AND cc: to the temp
mailing list.
So please subscribe to the mailing list (per one of Kurt's previous notes
to you this
week) if you haven't already done so.

thanks.
Ellen