Re: [ldapext] Fwd: Call for interop proposals

On Jan 24, 2008, at 9:26 AM, Kurt Zeilenga wrote:
I can bring the Isode M-Vault (server) and Sodium Sync (client). I suspect having OpenLDAP there will not be a problem. Will check to see if Apache DS can be there. Others are, of course, quite welcomed.

I chatted with Chris and Lisa today regarding their plans. At present, there are no plans on doing any interop testing at IETF#71. They said that if we wanted to do some, they would try to find us a room. Given the short notice, I'm thinking it better to shoot for something at IETF#72 (Dublin) instead. However, if there was strong interest in doing this at IETF#71, I'm willing to make things happen (one way or the other).

I note that I will likely be submitting a LDAP BoF proposal for IETF#72 to do work in both updating existing RFCs detailing LDAP extensions as well as work on new extensions. (Please drop me a private note if interested in co-chairing the BoF and/or the WG (if approved). I prefer NOT to chair the WG myself.)

-- Kurt