object class to add mail attribute for organization?

Hi,

I am trying to find what is the standardized (or recommended) auxiliary
object class, which permits addition of mail attribute for organization
entry. Organization object class does not contain mail attribute. (As it
does not contain labeledURI attribute, but by including labeledURIObject
auxiliary object class you can add URI addresses for organization entries.
By the way - is the labeledURIObject still valid object class definition?)

Organizations use widely customer service email addresses like
info@company.com or sales@company.com. That is the reason why I would like
to add mail attribute to O or OU entry. I am trying to avoid inventing new
object classes nor do I want to turn off schema checking.
Is extensibleObject a solution to my need? Is it commonly supported by LDAP
servers and recommended way to allow addition of new attributes to entries?

I am wondering why these important attribute types (labeledURI and mail) are
not included in RFC4519 standard schema for user applications, because now
there is no easy way to add URI addresses or email addresses to
organizations or organizational units?

Would it be good idea to collect all often needed attributes, which are for
historical reasons not part of core standard to one or more auxiliary object
class?

Best regards,

Jyri

jyri-pekka.tahtinen@netum.fi