Re: LDAPprep

As there were no objections to this change voiced on this
list, or to me otherwise, I will initiate the process to
correct this RFC-to-be.

I will ask the RFC-Editor to make the change while clearly
indicating that nature of the change requires approval of
our AD.  I will advise the AD of my opinion that no
additional IETF (including IESG and WG) review is necessary.

Regards, Kurt