LDAPBIS @ IETF64

I've requested a 1 hour slot for Vancouver.  It's expected
that we'll have mostly wrapped up work on the revision of
LDAP Technical Specification by then, and hence little need
to discuss the WG's drafts (all of which are hoped to be
progressed to the IESG and/or beyond by then).  So, the
the agenda will (likely*) only have one item:
	conclude or recharter?

That is, we'll discuss what further standardization work(**) are
needed in the LDAP directory space and how to get that work done.

Those with ideas of what further work is needed are welcomed
to enumerate them here so that they can be included in a
summary of possible future work items.

Regards, Kurt

* if it becomes necessary to discuss current WG I-Ds, the
agenda will be changed to allow them.
** is presumed we'll continue our efforts to see the revised
LDAP TS to Draft Standard status, e.g., implementation
reports.  However, discussion of how to get that done is
reasonable within scope of this agenda item.