Re: LDAP schema for vCard ...

Sanjay,

Please note this list purpose is to discuss the chartered
work items of the IETF LDAPBIS working group.  Discussion
of LDAP extensions is beyond the scope of this list.  The
WG charter can be found at:
  http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/ldapbis-charter.html

I suggest you consult RFC 2739 and direct any questions
you might have with it to the IETF LDAP extensions list
at:
  ldapext@ietf.org

Regards, Kurt