Re: Summary of proposed changes to [Protocol]

It is my opinion as WG co-chair that these suggested
changes are supported by WG consensus.  Hence, I direct
the Editor to prepare and submit a revision of [Protocol]
with these changes, as well as any necessary editorial
changes.  Upon publication, I intend to advise our AD
that the revised I-D is ready for further IESG consideration.

Kurt