Re: protocol: searches and subtypes

I can look at that (though it may be better the way it is). Here's a
typical sample of the new text:

4.5.1.7.3 SearchRequest.filter.greaterOrEqual

The matching rule for a greaterOrEqual filter is defined by the
ORDERING matching rule for the attribute type or subtype. The filter is
TRUE when the ORDERING rule returns FALSE as applied to the attribute or
subtype and the asserted value.

Jim

>>> Hallvard B Furuseth <h.b.furuseth@usit.uio.no> 3/9/05 11:13:44 PM

How about factoring the former out to SearchRequest.filter?

Jim Sermersheim writes:
> Will update all filter definitions and the definition of the
selection
> list to reflect this.

AM