Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ldapbis-syntaxes-10.txt

Please review the changes made in this revision to ensure
they adequately and appropriately address issues raised
during (and subsequent to) the previous WG Last Call.
It is my intent to forward this revision to the IESG for
consideration within a week or so.

-- Kurt, LDAPBIS co-chair