[Authmeth]: TLS Ciphersuites

Kurt,

I have an open work item in [Authmeth] to revise the discussion of TLS ciphersuites in section 3.3. The last time we spoke about this you indicated that you would locate someone with more experience in this area to advise us on how to treat this subject. I've also seen an short email thread on the list proposing that the entire section be removed (perhaps drastic, but certainly effective).

What's your take on the best way to proceed with this open issue? Opinions from others on the list?

Thanks,

Roger