protocol/authmeth: LDAP PDU vs. TLS PDU

I just noticed this in Authmeth 3.1.2 (StartTLS Response):

> The client will send PDUs in the TLS Record
> Protocol directly over the underlying transport connection to the
> server during TLS negotiation.

and finally realized that "PDU" is not just an LDAP term.  ([TLS] does
use it.)  I had thought it was, from Protocol 4.1 (Common Elements):

> This section describes the LDAPMessage envelope Protocol Data Unit
> (PDU) format, as well as data type definitions, which are used in the
> protocol operations.

I suggest 4.1 is rewritten to clarify that, if anyone has a not too
cumbersome wording.  Also, [Protocol] and [Authmeth] should probably
replace "PDU" with "LDAP PDU" in some places.
Try
   grep PDU *ldapbis* | sed -n 's/LDAP PDU/ZZZ/g; /PDU/p'