Protocol: present filter behavior

In Protocol Section 4.5.1.7.5 (SearchRequest.filter.present) it says that a present match evaluates to "FALSE ... including a presence test with an unrecognized attribute description".

It doesn't mention the case where the attribute description is recognized, but the present match is not implemented for it.

Section 4.5.1.7 indicates that this would result in an "Undefined" filter item, but I'm not sure if this is the intent for present matches.

So, two questions: 1) Is this case treated as Undefined? (My read says yes). 2) Does this need to be clarified in the I-D?

Jim