Re: derefInSearching (was Re: protocol-27 comments #3)

Jim Sermersheim writes:
> Lost. After updating with the proposed text, I didn't respond to your
> suggestions below.
>
> I agree with the first suggestion. All alias dereferencing should
> dereference recursively, and all should employ loop detection.
>
> I don't see text like "The filter is applied to the dereferenced
> object(s).". I'm not sure what you're saying here.

That text is quoted from protocol-27.  I'm not comfortable with either
the -27 or -28 text, but I have a hard time coming up with something
better.  Except that I liked the 'Aliases...' text from -27 (below).
Except again, the text is getting rather long...