'top' SUP top

HI!

I've noticed that the following object class declaration screws up my schema viewer in web2ldap:

( 2.5.6.0
  NAME 'top'
  STRUCTURAL
  MUST objectClass
  MAY ( ..snipped.. ) )

As you can see 'top' is STRUCTURAL here. Looking at section 2.4.1 of draft-ietf-ldapbis-models-12:

  All structural object classes derive (directly or indirectly) from the
  'top' abstract object class.  Auxiliary object classes do not
  necessarily derive from 'top'.

That's why I set SUP 'top' as default in my schema implementation for all STRUCTURAL classes if nothing else is defined. Obviously this leads to 'top' SUP 'top'.

Now I'm wondering whether it's legal for a sub schema to define an object class derived from itself...

Ciao, Michael.