Re: Wording of Authorization deefinition (was Re: protocol-27 comments #3)

I agree withi this. This was added to 2251, but hasn't been needed since we added AuthMeth.

If no one disagrees, I'll remove it.

Jim

>>> "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <Kurt@OpenLDAP.org> 11/11/04 10:46:12 PM >>>
Given our reference to [AuthMeth], I think it best to delete
the whole paragraph containing this text. The paragraph is
simply not needed anymore (in [Protocol]).

Kurt