RE: "LDAP exchange" (was: Misuse of the term "association" in [Protocol])

Jim Sermersheim writes:
> Then there is (or at least there was) the thought that we need to
> provide a term which describes the association of the authN and authZ
> state as it relates to Layer 4. Kurt's suggestion is that we don't need
> to define (nor name) this. But that we instead update the doc in the
> places he described. I agree with most of the changes, but the change to
> Section 6 makes me feel like the term was useful, and we're rewording
> just so we can drop the use of the term.

My vote is to drop "association".  It doesn't seem very useful to define
a term which is only needed once, and apparently this is the only place
in [Protocol] which does need it.  I do like the current wording better
than Kurt's, but I also dislike to require readers to remember more
definitions than necessary.