[Models] including root DSE in subtree search

[Models} says: "The root DSE SHALL NOT be included if the client
performs a subtree search starting from the root."

I know ldapbis sort of puts blinders on in terms of the distributed
directory data model and the use of the ManageDsaIT control, but I
believe when the ManageDsaIT control is used, the root *is* considered
when performing a subtree search from the root.

Do we want to relax the 'SHALL NOT' or just know that the definition of
ManageDsaIT will update this document?

Jim