Re: Active Directory question

Kurt D. Zeilenga writes:
> I've added:
>
> Clarifications to these portions include:
>
> - Attribute descriptions with options, while generally treated as
> subtypes of the attribute type, do not necessarily refer to
> actual subtypes of the attribute type.
>
> to A.1.2.

Sorry to be going on about this, but I still don't get it.  That is not
what [Models] says.

- I can find no text in [Models] which implies that attribute
  descriptions with options are 'generally treated as subtypes' of the
  attribute type.  Only tagging options are defined to do so.  For other
  options to produce subtypes, these options' specifications would have
  to say so.  So I maintain that this is a change, not a clarification.

- Attribute descriptions with tagging options _are_ (description)
  subtypes (section 2.5.2.1), not merely _treated as_ subtypes, whatever
  the practical difference is.  Unless the "(description)" part reflects
  "treated as", somehow.