Re: strange uniqueMemberMatch

Hallvard,

Hallvard B Furuseth wrote:
Any progress with this?

No. The last correspondence with the X.500 group I had on this issue was on October 31, 2003. They remember discussing it and deciding on a solution but it seems no one can put their finger on what the resolution was.

I think Skip is editing the amendments for the next edition of X.500 so perhaps
he can tell us if the description of uniqueMember has been updated.

It's been a year now. I asked before, but I don't think anyone answered.

Probably my fault. Sorry!

Regards,
Steven

http://www.OpenLDAP.org/lists/ietf-ldapbis/200301/msg00027.html http://www.OpenLDAP.org/lists/ietf-ldapbis/200301/msg00029.html