Re: SUBCLASSING, again

Hi Kurt!

I would have no trouble deleting the sentence from Models, section
2.4.3:
        " Auxiliary object classes cannot subclass structural object
classes."

However, I do not believe that the intent to permit Auxiliary object
classes to subclass Structural object classes is as clear in X.501.

To fix the original problem, Models, section 2.4.3, third paragraph,
second sentence needs to be deleted, too.  It begins:
        "If no DIT content rule ..."

Regards,
Kathy