Models: Attribute subtype overrides

Models is not clear on which aspects of an attribute may and may not be overridden in a subtype of that attribute.

In Section 2.5.1, it says "An attribute type cannot be a subtype of an  attribute of different usage.". So we have direction on one of the fields (USAGE), but we don't know whether other fields can be overridden. Specifically:
- matching rules
- syntax (if so, does the overriding syntax have to be a subsyntax of the supertype's syntax? probably, see countryString)
- single value (probably, see countryString)
- collective
- no user modification
- obsolete and description

Jim