Outstanding protocol issues

All,

Here are the current issues that I have not yet added to the protocol doc:

1) What does 'extensibility is implied where it is allowed' mean? (see http://www.openldap.org/lists/ietf-ldapbis/200401/msg00025.html)

I need to re-research and add wording.

2) From a private message from Hallvard:
>> 4.7. Add Operation
>
>>    If the parent entry exists
>>    but is not in a naming context held by the server, the server SHOULD
>>    return a referral to the server holding the parent entry.
>
>This is wrong when adding the root entry of the naming context.
I think I just need to articulate properly why I believe that the current wording is correct.

3) Thread started in http://www.openldap.org/lists/ietf-ldapbis/200401/msg00085.html
I need to gauge consensus.

If you have input on any of these, it will help.

Jim