Re: Protocol: control specifications.

Looks good to me.

>>> "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <Kurt@OpenLDAP.org> 1/8/04 3:54:50 PM >>>
Though I think you might have misunderstand some of my points,
I likely some of yours, and that we're not exactly seeing eye to
eye on the "why", I think we've converging on acceptable
replacement text. Here is my latest offering:

- guidance as to what value the sender should provide for the
criticality field (note: the processing semantics of the
criticality field, which are defined above, should not be
altered in any way by the control's specification),

Comments? Kurt