RE: protocol: compare operation

If we are to follow X.511, I argue that compareFalse should be returned when the comparison is undefined due to the lack of a matching rule.

Jim

Jim Sermersheim writes:
> Regarding the absense of an EQUALITY matching rule, I assume we use the
> equality rule in Section 2.3 of Models.

I don't think so. I think Compare should behave like Search and not
know how to compare the values. I'm not quite sure which result
code fits best, though. inappropriateMatching doesn't quite seem to
fit what was said in the thread about that result code.