protocol: ASN.1 for Attribute

I'd like to join my belated vote against the hairy

        Attribute ::= PartialAttribute(WITH COMPONENTS {
             ...,
             vals (SIZE(1..MAX))})

definition to John McMeeking's message in the 'REVISED protocol
review notes [LONG]' thread.  All other ASN.1 in [Protocol] is quite
simple, and easy to understand.  This exception is not necessary.
As John said, this is not even longer:

          Attribute ::= SEQUENCE {
               type       AttributeDescription,
               vals       SET SIZE(1..MAX) OF value AttributeValue }

I don't see any arguments in _favor_ of the current notation in that
thread, except that it's cool.  While it's cool to be cool, I don't
think that's a very strong argument.